Link building is a great (must-have) component of your local SEO. The more quality sites linking to your site, the more favorably the search engines view it. Credible websites are given higher search engine result rankings, which will typically drive in traffic and customers to see your site and increasing sales. In local SEO, there are a multitude of methods to boost your link popularity. Here are some tips from local Seo gurus, to help you understand link building – and how Google Local Map can perform unparalleled service for your business website.
• As time goes on, Bing will turn into the hot spot for local SEO and linkbuilding. Last year, many link builders depended mostly on Google and Google’s search listings. Although Google will always have our attention, other search engines will emerge into the spotlight, and bring great link building and SEO opportunities to marketers. Make your search and find the last news about local seo and linkbuilding.
• Focus on establishing well-rounded link popularity for a site, to boost its local SEO value. Diversify your links from a variety of sites, like social media networks, link directories, blogs, old and new sites, and more. Using many different platforms will create a longer list, and makes your site appear much more credible to search engines than if all your links were coming from just one source.
• Focus on how to secure links instead of simply creating lists of link building sites and opportunities. Without the right link building technique, a list won’t be very valuable.
• The popularity of applications is starting to keep people away from websites more, and to combat this, develop a loyal following to use for link building as well as product announcements. Accrue opt-in email addresses and split your local SEO campaign in half, to focus on link building and on driving traffic to your site, email marketing and social media. Building a following provides an alternative if apps eventually keep most users from accessing sites, because you can still obtain local SEO-grade links from your visitors.
• Expect smaller brands to be ranking better now, due to customer reviews and social media participation. In years past, big businesses have traditionally held more power when it comes to local SEO, national SEO, and online marketing, but now, smaller brands provide better customer service, social media, and review sites have helped their web presence immensely.
Put your business on the map with Local Map, the ultimate local SEO and online marketing tool for your company! Get noticed more quickly and conveniently than ever before by achieving top local SEO rankings for your industry, and experience a sharp increase in potential customers and clientele asking about your products and services
Find and test new apps about your local seo. Check it out what works better for your business.